Been wondering why did time pass so fast?
It's barely 2 weeks since I attended Engine Camp, and I realised I still have loads to do.
Not to forget the upcoming Rovers Camp 2007 - Juntos, Matriculation Fair and AGM.
And to juggle my SEP application, which seems half-here and half-there. And I wish I can really do my Design I module there, for if I come back, I'm taking the new syllabus version.
Which kinda sucks, I guess.
And how about an early arrival at Eindhoven? Probably not, since I need to settle some of the Rovers stuff for handover before AGM, and it's highly likely that the AGM will happen after I leave. Gosh.
So many things, so little time
*tick tock tick tock*
So many things to do, so little space to maneuver.
*tick tock tick tock*
Maybe it's better if everything was last minute. Then, you'll realise that some things shouldn't have been that way all along.
*tick tock tick tock*
It's high time that the engine gets rumbling. If yours hasn't, it's time to do so... it's time to make the impossible happen :)
*tick tock tick tock*
I wish time were on my side...and maybe fate had allowed some things to happen earlier than now. Gosh...I feel like I'm in melancholy.
*tick tock tick tock*
Or maybe, just maybe... but I dun wish to have anymore maybes. I gain some, I lose some? Or will I still have the chance after I return?
*tick tock tick tock*
My mind's in a blur...Dang the 豆沙饼.
Current Mood:
Pensive
Current Music: Redwan Ali - Would You Be There
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?