And the end of Rag sounded the end of O-week, the start of a new school year/semester.
For me, in a week's time I'm flying off to the Netherlands, where I would probably face the same weather (rain) in a more cold (not to mention, windy) situation.
Funny how the days during O-week just passed me by. Could barely remember the first day of O-Week, when I was late. Or the days of talking cock, playing with freshies...Makes me remember the times during my freshmen year, when we were having fun playing games, with not a concern for the upcoming years ahead.
Gosh...year 3 already...time really flies. What have I done in NUS for the past 2 years? Hmm...Rovers was my main priority, and joining Engineering faculty events was secondary. And through my trips, I got to know a lot of people, though most of them were kinda like hi-bye friends. Committees were much better, in which u got to know people more, through work, through laughter, through *shrugs* arguments. And long-lasting friendships, definitely.
I always held the idea that camps and o-weeks are more to allow people to interact and socialise. To let them get to know new people, have fun, and see how the friendship goes on from there-on.

The most interesting way to transport Mashi-Maro!

And in it goes!

Tasting and smelling the unknown stuff.

A quick picture with the uncle @ Dily's

Mass Game!

Head smasher

Care Bears!

Guess where this is ;)

SP-Nite

Painting in the works!

He's just happy to be bua-ed

The girls having the time of their lives

Kraken @ O-Week!

Blindfold and eat Oreo game

This is one of the many pics we take with freshies who are both blinded. Muhaha. Tells u guys who are the ones playing with u dudes rite??

Spot-on!!!!

Care Bears @ SP-Nite

Kraken Rag

Weihong turning on Amanda (sounds wrong lol)

I pale in comparison to Aprine's kick!

Dinner!

Care Bear mascot

We love our Care Bear!!!

Having fun with our Care Bear

SpongeBob's Patrick - doh?!

Systems...check

Monster house mascots!

Amanda having her make-up put on

Me, Ryan, Huijin

Sara, Aprine and Me. Me attempting to do ballet (FAILED)

Yongkai & Me

Amanda & Ryan
Now...time to sleep. In fact I had typed these before I was carelessly conked up yesterday night. This showed that I indeed had too little rest. Tsk.
Rounded up the day with a visit to Suntec's food court (not impt) and Ben & Jerry's (impt!!)!!! With half of Care Bears there, and the rest being Kraken freshies, it was really a great get-together. A total of 4 Merlionsters were walloped during our stay there, so I bet that B&J must be damn happy for our presence la!
Luckily, had a ride home by Yvonne, so it was faster than I thought.
Heard about the Perseids Meteor Shower tml...dunno whether can see it or not...Hmmz.
School starting soon! Jiayou, all!
Current Mood:
SleepyCurrent Music: Wu Yue Tian & Chen Qi Zhen - Si Ben Dao Yue Qiu
0 Responses to
Something to say?