Actually...I still think Eindhoven's kinda boring. Haha. Even though their nightlife seems great and all, actually I think Singapore's one is even better. Heck...even Malaysia's better!
Anyway today was another wet and cold morning, but soon it was great weather to go out and walk about. Tried out a new route to walk - from my home I turned right towards a small park near the railway track, then past Philips, and down the road towards the home of PSV: Philips Stadium.
And with that, I ended myself at Vestide, where I paid my September's rent earlier than expected. I'm afraid I'll forget it when term starts. Haha. After that, went over to the City Center to have a look at the shopping malls and outlets (like H&M, V&D etc) Quite cheaply priced pullovers on sale - H&M ones are going for 25 Euros, and their winter jacket (?) are going for 30 Euros! OMG.
Went home early, had a rest, and prepared to go meet Sadra and Oya for dinner at Yusuf's friend's place. Took quite some time to meet them, and a further 20 minutes to get ourselves to the destination. But the hosts (2 Italians, a German and Yusuf) were welcoming and pleased to receive us, and it was great to know more people!
Food...
From left to right: Oya (Turk), Alexander (Italian), Me
Having fun!
Me and the Italian guys
Mike trying out the gigantic fries
Chiobu! :) She's from Spain
Exchange students' nights out!
Police and their horses
Went club-hopping, and I realised that the Dutch do not really dance! Well they just move to the beat with their drinks in hand...and that's it. Gosh. It's an eye-opener. Sadan was telling me that in Turkey, they partied like no tomorrow and it was really dancing. And they do not end at 2am; they end at 4-5am! Gotta check that out though. Haha.
Parted ways at about 2.30am, and it was kind cold, but it was still alright to walk home, which took about 15 minutes for me. I realised that it was rather quiet at night, and it was not as bright as SG also.
Current Mood:
Dancing
0 Responses to
Something to say?