drifting...

Seems like Eindhoven's kinda boring. Haha. Woke up to a cold and rainy morning, and probably this is what is making me think of such stuff. lol.

Realised that compared to NUS, here in TU/e they do not have much of an introduction programme for exchange students, and it is mainly left to the devices of the Faculties which the student is going for to bring them around.

Not to mention, I hardly know many people here. Save for the 3 Turkish people and 2 Czechs whom I met yesterday during the welcome tea (or was it one?). Realised that...NUS actually does a great job introducing the exchange students to Singapore! At least, they go to the Matriculation Fairs. Hehs.

Here, there aint any MF, much less a proper Welcome Tea. Just a short introduction, to the student association, and that's it. Grrr. Oh wells...have to see how it goes when school starts!

Gonna be up in Utrecht and Amsterdam over the weekend, and maybe I can head over to the Hague if I've time. Planning for trips to Denmark, to visit Li Sheng, and France to meet Junyong. I think the latter is much more easier, but just gotta check my exams timetable. Darned.

Hope to go out and walk about...but the rain just keeps going on. Dang.

Current Mood: Bored

Current Music: The Police - Every Breath You Take