Tried to jog in the cold weather (21°C!) and nearly lost my way. Haha. Made a turn too early, landed up on some unknown place towards Veldhoven, and I realised it because of the all-too-familiar railway track which I seemed to be on the wrong side of.
A jog of 28 minutes in the cold weather...quite tough and difficult for my lungs, I guess, since they are more used to the warmer and more humid air in which I breathe in. The air in Eindhoven is kinda polluted(?), dry and cold. Not to mention, a slight runny nose.
But I broke a sweat within my sweatsuit after about 10 minutes, so that's good 
Tried to cook some apple soup like what my mum did, and it sorta succeeded, though I needed better pork (not knowing how to read it does not help!) and a better cooking pot too! That was lunch for me, with breakfast being milk and cereal!
And dang. I found another site which has a slightly cheaper flight BACK from Denmark. Sighs. I could've saved €33! Hmphs. Was looking at the hostels in Rome...thinking if I should go ahead with the trip myself...sighs.
Current Mood:
Achy
Current Music: Li Sheng Jie - Wo Yi Wei
Posted In:
Netherlands
,
Runs
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?