Just felt like updating anyway...it's about 20 deg Celsius outside, and I had to ride home in a slight drizzle just now. Luckily I had my rain jacket, so it helped a bit :)
Was thinking why I did not pack a raincover for my Millet bag, or my Crumpler. That should help in wet weather ma!
Was settling my tuberculosis scan (required by the Netherlands at their GGD) today morning, so I did not attend class. Not that the lecturer seemed perturbed. Hehs. Met up with Oya and Sadan, the 2 Turks on exchange to TU/e at the same department as me. We went to have breakfast after the scan at some Bagel outlet in the city centre, and we parked our bikes slightly further away, but under shelter, as it was about to rain.
The bagels were fantastic! Too bad we did not have a camera. Sheesh. Else I could take the pictures of the funny stuff we did. Haha. The goatcheese did not taste superb initially, but it did go down well with the bacon. Haha.
And they served chocolates in the bowl of sugar too! But the problem is, you need to search (or dig) for them! Gosh, you wonder how many people have done so. Tsk tsk.
And the bill...was €5.10! Gosh!
But the worse thing was...Oya's bike got stolen. It's really a bad day for her, and I felt bad for her. After all, there were 3 bikes along the corridor and only hers was stolen. Geez. Hope she gets a new one on the cheap.
Anyway, it's great to be back under shelter. Lesson just now was okay, I was wondering if we are supposed to be under a lecture system, or just here to get grades, with self-studying of the entire book instead. Gosh.
Maybe that's how a Masters student life is! o.O
Gosh and I'm taking so many Master-level courses. Dang.
8 days to Denmark! Woohoo! :)
Current Music: Fan Wei Qi - Na Zhong Nu Hai
Posted In:
Netherlands
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?