Posted In:
Netherlands
.
By Zεηιτħ
Finally located the super elusive Ikea in Eindhoven. Gosh, it's not even on the maps given by TU/e and Vestide. Had to google it out, and without printing out the maps, I had to rely on the good 'ol fashioned remember and remember and please do not forget when to turn and when to go straight method.
Armed with a partial map of Eindhoven, and my trusty bike with my Crumpler, I embarked on the most adventurous journey known to man me in my stay in Eindhoven - the search for Ikea Eindhoven.
And finally, after 2 hours, I noticed this:
It's Ikea! And I had to go through a tunnel under the highway to reach that. It was really worth the ride! Haha. Finally found it and I'm ready to go in! But before that....time for pics! :)
The tunnel leading to the famous Swedish brand...
I found it!
Zebra crossing...what's that behind?
Staircase to the blue building...
And of course, I started from the back of the building, so I had to reroute and go a big round to the front...and tada!

Took me 2 hours (yea I'm repeating myself) to find this elusive warehouse outlet, and I must say it reminds me of the one in Alexandra, but looks more like the one at Tampines! Why? Well you've gotta go in to see for yourself!
Oooh...
No change from that in SG. Just the price's doubled x.x
Kids playground
Turtles...Laiyee would love them!
I wan a bedroom just like this...
Woah look at the SIZE!
And finally...a picture which will definitely make u wonder what's the thing which connects all the IKEAs in the world...
That must be....
this:
Hot-dog @ IKEA Eindhoven, costs me a freakin' €1
Bought a pan for €2, and it was pretty okay, though it reminded me of the ones I have in my kitchen currently. Geez.
Current Mood:
HappyCurrent Music: Darren Hayes - Casey
0 Responses to
Something to say?