...a f**ker is smoking outside my room.
WTF.
I'm blogging because I've nowhere else to vent my frustration.
And I hate my room mate more cos her boyfriend stays over, puts his stuff all around (that's still fine u know) and SMOKES.
F**king SMOKE.
And he SMOKES outside my room and at the window, thinking I would not get a whiff of it. That's plain absurd since I've a balcony and now my clothes are having a taste of his ciggy SMOKE.
Really...I can't stand people who smoke. And now I'm sorta confined in my room BECAUSE of the SMOKE and I cannot have fresh air from the balcony OR the doorway.
What a great day. And he's staying till Thursday.
I've a strong urge to go over and knock on her door to tell him to stop it...but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow. If the situation worsens, I'll have to take action.
And I really mean it.
Current Mood:
Super freakin' PISSED
Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?