Bike trip!

First time I'm having a bike trip in the Netherlands, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Despite having my hands freeze off and my toes going cold, as well as cycling in the forest in the dark with limited light, it was a great experience. Thanks to Ondra and his Czech friends!

Cycled from Eindhoven to Valkenswaard, and then crossed the Netherlands border into Belgium to visit the monastery and have some beer and pastries! Shiok ah!


Playing with one of the donkeys we see on our way


Mushroomed sign


The group of 5!


Ondra posing with his bike during one of the photography stop-overs.


Cycling in autumn...


I'm on the top of the Netherlands!!!




My trusty bike that brought me thus far!


Nothing like a cup of beer and a piece of apple pastry! Damn nice la!


I'm in Netherlands AND Belgium!


Sunset


Dinner!


Time certainly flies...gosh. It's almost the end of November!!! And I'm almost seeing the end of my exchange here in Netherlands...a sweet experience to me, but wished it could be better.

Like always.

Current Mood: Cold...