On Timeline: 21-24 Sep 2007
This is SOOOO long over due. In an attempt to clear up the stuff which I did not cover in the past 3 months, I shall now blog some more on my France trip in Sep, but I guess no amount of blogging can describe the views and scenery which I encountered on the trip. Gosh...it's just super big la!
First off...the first day I travelled on foot throughout central Paris with my backpack (cos I cant find a locker till later on, when I considered the free entry into the Louvre Museum as MORE MORE MORE important than anything else...). Yup total distance travelled amounted to about 20km (sounds crazy huh? I din't know I travelled so much!). Basically the blue line is the first part of the day, from 7am (at Trocadero after viewing the magnificent sunrise at the Eiffel Tower) till 4pm (ending at Musee d' Orsay with a train ride to Gare d'Austerlitz). The red line was a quick walk from Gare d'Austerlitz to Louvre and back, on a lighter pack.
View Larger Map
Some pictures from sunrise...in Paris! Too bad I did not go to the Eiffel Tower...will treat it as something new for the next trip (if ever!)

Jardin du Trocadero, at sunrise.
Simply too big to imagine o_O

Place de la Concorde

Jardin des Tuileries - beautiful garden near the Place de la Concorde

The world's famous Louvre Museum and Pyramid.

Notre Dame de Paris (there's a lot of Notre Dames around!)
Dahlia 'Emmaus' - beautiful flower!

Louvre @ Sunset
Well it's really been a long time since I've gone to Paris, and while Paris remains a great destination to visit, I would prefer the German cities or the Spanish cities over Paris. I've no idea why. Haha!
0 Responses to
Something to say?