Internship!

After 2.5 months of sending of emails to various companies on my own, crazy waiting for the results of the IA in NUS, and realising that I was rejected by NSL Chemicals and not considered by Bayer and Evonik...it was a relief to hear that I finally got a job.

Or rather, an internship.

Though I might have preferred it to be overseas...but well, a chance is a chance...

Phew. At least the next 6 months of my life is fixed. Which, you can see it as good or bad, depending on your view on internships. Even a schedule for the internship is out, and I believe that the past 6 months of solid enjoyment will be used to overcome the upcoming 6 months of internship hell.

Nonetheless, I am quite lucky to have gotten this opportunity and would really love to learn more, after all, that's prolly what an internship would allow you to do. The company seems to be pretty big, and well, apart from it not being the size of ExxonMobil and Royal Dutch Shell, I hope that somehow, somewhat, I will be getting something out of this opportunity AND a future job there. Who knows?

So...the next 6 months are already planned...or rather, I foresee a very busy 2008. Gee...

December's here. A white Xmas beckons!!! (:

Current Music: 沈建宏 - 恋爱藏宝图