Flight...

And in 10 hrs time, I'm leaving Europe for the place I've lived for the past 23 years of my life. For 5 whole months, living alone overseas, traveling alone (and at times with friends) around this wonderful and culturally-diverse continent...it was definitely a wonderful experience.

Sitting down at Aunt Babe's house tidying up my packed stuff and packing up the last bits of my luggage. It was difficult to bring my stuff over, but eventually all my stuff started getting into place and it seemed as though I could get EVERYTHING over to SG.

I hope.

The luggage weight is definitely an issue. Hopefully I can stay within the limit and they will allow me through. The stuff in the luggage is another issue. Keeping my fingers crossed for now.

And I'll be touching down in SG on the 19th morning at 0625...well, think I'll just spend the quiet weekend with the family (i think) and see how it goes once I restart my life in Singapore...Heard from Mum that it might be T3 that I am going, and I'm quite excited at landing myself in the newest terminal SG has to offer! Will definitely take more pictures from the Arrivals Hall area!

Going through some pictures now and they really make me wonder if I've spent my time fruitfully here. Of fun and memories...


Hunger strikes Michal, my Czech friend


Clubbing night!


Drinking competition


Paris


With Anthony and Lisheng in Copenhagen!


Pilatus


Even kids trek...do u?


Windmills in Germany


Laserquest in Eindhoven!


Happy note to the police


Doing the lion dance :P


With Peiyu and Xiaowen @ Schaffhausen. Memorable


Weixian and I at Rotterdam. Fuhong took the pic!



The Spain vs Sweden match


Takako - Japanese I met during my trip to Segovia.


La Pedrera's rooftop


Amfiteatre Romà - beautiful and currently under restoration!


The bikers to Belgium!


In the tower of London


Trafalgar Square


Daryl and me in Covent Garden


Ondra, my Czech friend


Wonderful sunset


New Year at Goteborg


Lunch prepared by Ondra's grandmother - simply wonderful!


And me with all my barang barang.


Will definitely miss it all...








Things have changed


Current Mood: Pensive