It's finally Chinese New Year!!! Gosh...the time of the year for us to "HUAT AH!", earn more money (hopefully) at the 麻将 tables and in cards (i.e. Poker, Texas Hold'em for the younger dudes?)
And who can forget the reunion dinners?? Such an integral part of Chinese culture I guess. Some families still have home-cooked meals, others prefer lesser hassle and head to the restaurants. Nevertheless, the feel and atmosphere of the reunion dinner (IMO) is very very important!
And of course, the 'chance' to get together with your family for a long long period of time! Gosh...I guess I really spend very little time at home, especially since I try to fit in evening classes and runs after work. And to top it off, to meet some friends now and then. Which all means reaching home after 10pm. Not much time for a good talk huh?
Anyway, dinner was steamboat, simple and easy! Had fun eating, chatting and then moving on to the TeeVee/GoogleBox and finally playing a few rounds of Poker! Had a slight loss, but I shall not be deterred! This is just a warm-up match!!! 鼠年有鼠运!

The spread!

海鲜

发菜



Nice and cosy dinner :)
Good weekend ahead!!! Wishing all my family members and friends 身体健康,心想事成,万事如意,财源滚滚...
P.S. That was just for warm up. HAHAHA
Current Mood:
New Year Mood!
0 Responses to
Something to say?