Time flies when u're having fun, or maybe time flies when u're busy.
But whatever it is...coming back to SG might be good....?
Been trying to get myself settled down in SG now...sheesh. Juggling both IA at Emerson Process as well as meeting up with friends! Gosh.
Met up with a lot of people over the past 2 weeks...shall actually blog a LITTLE about that and move on...haha...haven't blogged for the past 2 weeks!
First, met up with Adeline, Heng Hong and Jac for supper at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak before heading to Liquid Kitchen for a round of drinks. Nice chit chat...and it was kinda cool to be eating Nasi Lemak on the day of my arrival in SG! And did I say that it was HOT HOT HOT???
Next, it was workday on the 21st and from then till the weekend, I met up with Jialiang on Tuesday, as he was going to fly off for his exchange over in Lyngby, Denmark. And of course, that's where Lisheng and Anthony were for their exchange!
The next day (Wednesday), met up with the Okalier peeps for dinner and a celebration of Sharon's birthday! No pictures yet...all with Hwi Bee! But it was fun, and I was glad to meet up with Yihui, Jianlong and Pei Geok.
Had to rush my report and essay for TU/e for the rest of the week, and while I was dying from obvious boredom in the office, I found time to get an evening class for HR2002. And man, I did not regret that decision!
The following week started off brightly, as I was assigned to a project and getting more involved. Like finally...I have a purpose??? haha. Met up with Wanling at school, then dropped by to say hello to the 28ths before meeting some of the 27ths for a farewell party organised for Weiguang, also going on his exchange! Dinner at Prince @ Coronation, and Island Creamery thereafter.
The week dragged on, had a great time for my FIRST HR2002 class and met up with my primary school classmate Calvin, together with Jennifer, Lydia, Ray and Ya Yin as the group members! Gosh. All chemical engineers. haha. And we were one of 2 groups in the class who had ladies in the group! The rest were all-guys groups. (This was observed by Lydia, I was only too happy to have ladies in the group)
But anyway, Thursday came by and I met up with the Fuego peeps. Really happy to meet up with another group of friends. Someone was pak-to-ing so couldn't meet up, but the main group was there - Fou-ge, Anqi, Mark, Weili and Chee Hao!
We had dinner at this zhi cha near Holland Village, and then we headed to HV to meet Anqi and had dessert at NYDC! Seems like everywhere there were price increases...the mudpies in NYDC cost $10.95, up a dollar from $9.95 previously! The new look menu did not make me forget about the cost of mudpies before I left!

Fuo-Ge.

Food....NYDC mudpies!


Weili, Anqi, Me

Chee Hau, Fuo-ge, Mark
Then yesterday, met up with the 26ths for a long-awaited gathering! The attendance was not bad, and the whole of the Pub Cell was there too! Gosh! A pity that Jorin, Tianqi, Meena and Heng Hong couldn't make it. Had dinner at this Jap restaurant along Citylink, and I also brought my Port wine! Too bad that it was raining, else it would be damn fun to be sitting outside along the river, taking in the sights, talking and sipping some wine...
On top of that, the basement link from Citylink to Esplanade was full of rat drawings! If you happen to pass by there, do go and take a look! And of course, dun leave ur prints behind ;)

Dolls at your service.

Danny playing with the dolls

26ths!


The artist

Rats! Reminds me of Hamtaro??

干杯!
Managed to watch Sweeny Todd: The Demonic Barber of Fleet Street, starring Johnny Depp, today!

Either way I felt that the movie was 'gory'...fake blood spilling out was a little too much...or sleep-inducing. It was kinda slow to build up, but the plot (IMO) was kinda straight-forward with a small side-plot to go with it.
Current Mood:
HappyCurrent Music: 黄立行 - 你身边
0 Responses to
Something to say?