When you earn money, you have that lil' itch somewhere inside you, that wishes to spend it on something new, something latest in the market.
I guess it's the rush of sudden richness which engulfs your body when you start earning that lil' bit of cash. Cash, to any person, is so hard to handle, in fact it makes you have to make tough decisions also.
So much so that I was itching so much to get that particular 6230 from CPT Don...argh. $300. Sounded tempting also, with quite a no. of ppl egging me to get it. With freebies thrown in such as bluetooth headset and car charger, it sounded too good to be true. Literally.
In the end, Wan Poo took it. lolx. Guess I din have the heart to part with that amt of money. (Though I'm gg M'sia soon. Haha!)
Current Mood:
Compfused
Current Music: Ou De Yang - Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu
0 Responses to
Something to say?