Unit Anniversary

Although it was sorta a last-min put-together event, it flowed, fluidly and save for some minor faults, was certainly flawless.

The emcees were great and connected with our guys well :) And I thanks them both, Sam Jay and Eileen for that, even though I just met them that very evening to tell them the entire programme, they still managed to put in a strong performance. Kudos to BITZ for getting them in, and well, all in all, nicely executed.

Nonetheless, the real people behind the team were those in the Organising Committe, like WO Ravi, WO Lui, MSG Tan, Lawrence, Ah Chua, Puay Shen, Yong Ee, Ah Bear, Wan Poo, Xiao Qiang, Xingda, Vijay...And of course, the ladies (Seles, Pearly, Shirley, Jasmine) who were roped in last minute to tend to the Reception Counters, despite the overwhelming nos. of guys who were tryin to get their hands on the tickets. Not to forget, the changes we had to do to ensure things were smooth, esp. the change in programme.

And did I tell u that the guys absolutely loved the "Eileen Special"? lolx.

Managed to win smth too...lol. And it was a fluke, i think. haha. Not to mention, a lotta Armt guys won prizes too, big or small :)

After that, was supposed to adjourn home to rest, but got pulled to Wei Xiong's bday chalet (attended the day before the Unit Anniversary also, he was sure drunk after the alcohol :p). Had fun, honing my 麻将 skills. :p

Well, at the time, I also had some inner thoughts as well, thoughts which, I think I wont place it on public domain...Not the near future...lolx.

Current Mood: Awake 'n Going!

Current Music: The Sound of Music