A simple outing with my JC friends to watch a nice movie, yet all went wrong...*sigh* And in the space of 30mins, I've just learnt a couple of things:
1. Check you damn tickets after you buy! Why do I say that? Another group of 6 people (ladies with some of her kids), thought they had bought the 3.05pm show and happily sat in, without checking their tickets upon buying, but the MOST FUMING THING was that the person din even BOTHER to check their tickets!!! I was like, what the f**k?!? They could actually let ppl with the wrong tickets go in! And it ended up with us watching the later show which the woman bought wrongly. Fine. We aint gonna ask her and the kids to stand up and move aside, and besides, I've missed quite a bit of the show with the negotiations with her and the manager in charge. It really disappoints me when I asked for a refund and it was rejected, as I had bought my correct seats and it was my right to sit in... But I guess, we should not try to deal with crying kids, should we? lolx.
2. Cathay Cineleisure shows start ON TIME. Oh yea man....damn rite on time sia...lolx. So when ya buy a ticket there which states 5.20pm, do go in slightly b4 that XD
3. UOB Mini looks cool, but the magnetic strip aint cool... My card is going to waste. Think I'll get a replacement, and those original big cards after all *rolls eyes*
At least the movie was good to soothe the anger I had...Definitely a must-watch movie! ^_^
Current Mood:
Fuming...but cooling down
Current Music: Solitaire - I Like Love (I Love Love)
Posted In:
Movies
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?