That's the face you get after an entire (well, almost!) night of non-stop fun playing Mahjong, XBox and Maplestory (o.O") at Guanyu's place yesterday nite...haha. Had fun learning Mahjong, despite the bad 风水 at my seat initially. Well, I guessed it all changed with Hark Kah's entrance XD Hehehe...
So yeap it was a learning experience nonetheless *nods*
And after that, during the break from mahjong, it was time for XBox, courtesy of Weichuan and Guanyu. Played some racing game (GTR?), and realised that Huijun's a very good race driver, even though she's using a damn fast car o.O" And there I was...trying out with a lousy slow Subaru WRX STI, Honda Integra Type-R and Porsche Boxster. Haha. But I slowly got the hang of it...by then, it was nearly 2 plus le. lolx.
At that time, Guanyu was playing his World of Warcraft (WoW) and Hark Kah was slowly dozing off le...probably never slept much due to the earlier hectic day @ NUS Open House...probably. Then, it was Halo 2 time. lolx. I din really know how to maneouver a character using the XBox controls, being more used to the feeling of a mouse and keyboard, so it was a way diff feeling. Took a lotta time to get used to the shooting, viewing and moving of the person, and till now still not good >.<' Initially we played online, but I was getting trashed real bad, so ended up playing a co-operative match offline. That sounded fun, and it was. ^_^
After a while, Guanyu dozed off, so it was left with me, Weichuan and Huijun, and we were talking about our MapleStory characters. Downloaded the program into Guanyu's desktop, installed and played...till Weichuan kooned off even before showing me the stuff...the time then was about 5.30 am le. Huijun showed me her character, a Bowman, and I showed her my character, a Cleric. Thereafter, I proceeded to train my character a bit whilst she also kooned off...and I slept finally after not being able to jump around due to some new enemy move -__-"
Awoke at abt 10am, so it was a rough 5 hours cold sleep, my legs were freezing numb on waking up. Why? No blanket. Heh. Thereafter, we proceeded to play some more Tennis before packing up and going for lunch and then, our seperate ways.
Current Mood:
Sleepy
Current Music: Naruto OST
Posted In:
S09
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?