Booth Day!

Today was the start of our Rovers booth days, in order to promote our upcoming event Cyclohunt, as well as the Lumbong trip and Diving courses available (definitely cheaper than that given by the Diving Sub-Club. Haha!) Learnt new things today, everyday.

And I guess I must be damn blur to mix up on the orders today. Argh. Lack of sleep? Maybe.

Went for a run with Eugene yesterday, from NUS to Science to South Buona Vista Road, then down to Holland Road and Clementi Road, then looping behind SP's Dover Road for additional mileage, and hitting back to NUS. The total distance was unknown to us, but definitely more than 12km. Eugene was freaking fast, and I reckoned our pace was like that of a 10km Road Race pacing.

Pressurised to improve on myself further, considering that I'm too lean to be true.

Talking about pressure, school really sucks. Especially when you enter into a tutorial room with other students already asking the tutor on questions which are not in the tutorial!

Pressurised by peers to work harder. Slog? Maybe...

But I guess the only thing which kept me sane was someone? Hmmm...I'm not too sure, but Rovers definitely made me sane. Haha. Finding people who could click. And laughing is a relief to me.

More importantly, it's the friendship that counts. Cutting out flyers yesterday evening wasn't great, with stomachs growling. And I met Noel, who was from the 22nd and 24th Rovers Comm! He's a real nice guy to talk to, maybe due to his profession...?

Went for a late dinner with Candice, Jorin and Noel at Clementi, and saw Weichuan and Huijun also. Mugging buddies, or so they said. Not really in the mood to pursue, haha.

Am a little tired, and I realise that many around me are too. Except for the muggers. They don't really deserve to be pitied 'cos they mugged. HAHA.

To you guys out there, who're sick, down with cough or flue, here's advice: Take care, 'cos your health is most dear to you. With good health, you can do what your heart and mind yearns to do...Physical sickness can be recovered in a short time, but if it's mental, it's all up to you...

Time to grab some snooze...

Current Music: Jay Chou - An Jing