I'd bet it's all over the news now, and many of you might have heard of it. Here's the story from BBC.
Was walking down the steps of YIH, where there was this huge screen showing CNA the whole day, with Yings en route to Rovers table for some poster flooding, and we could not believe the news. It was more of a...shocker. Yups. Shocking isn't it? And the cause of the death was so rare, you won't have seen it coming. I mean, what's the chances of being speared by a stingray during a dive expedition??
It was such fun watching his shows, and it's a pity that we've lost such an interesting guy on the google box, someone whose personality exudes confidence and makes us wanna know more about the natural world out there. Someone, who helps us connect with nature, through our own invention, the google box.
It's so sad. And the ironic thing was that he got killed by nature. The irony of it all.
Well on MSN, this messag is what I got:
Current Mood:
Turtle for Steve Irwin...
0 Responses to
Something to say?