washed up

Lovewrecked...to be honest, is a cheesy cheap chick flick. Haha. But it's kinda nice and cute (not to mention the periods of lame humour were...to die for). It's been a while since I've watched such movies, and it's fun too!

Today was a long day, simply because things ain't going as planned. Or were they planned for failure in the first place? Just need to sort out some issues. And not to forget my ever-increasing stack of work whenever I turn back. Oh well.

Fun day, today...Busy schedules sure do not help in creating nice times for a nice outing. Sighs. But I'm quite contented with what I have thus far, though we all wished that we had 48 hours in a day. Haha.




Maybe I'll need to find myself shipwrecked in an 'ulu' island. Keep me in suspense, keep me in denial. But just lemme have the fun first.

Current Music: F.I.R. - Tian Tian Ye Ye