Exasperation

Numb?

Not numb. Just tired that I've to keep repeating myself. But maybe, to repeat is to reinforce ideas. But was it so? It did not happen that way.

Exasperation was overcome by the need to study. And study I did. A test for today, managed to mug in time from 0100hrs to 0400hrs today, then slept and woke up at 0930hrs to get ready for school.

And all my tutorials are left lying in a stack.

Swept them up, placed into the file, and my wind just wandered...

Goals. Committments. Human relationships. Work. Initiative.

It's comforting to know that there are people who are willing to work, willing to sacrifice. And it really pisses me (sorry abt e choice of words) that some are not willing to be forthcoming about their own committments and dedication.
15 people is all we got. Do you realise it? Or maybe it's time for some totalitarian stand. Then no questions ASKED.
Thanks to yings and zhihui for help me out during this time. My secretaries are sure a great bunch. Haha...looking forward to working more with u 2!

Juggling, juggling. As always.

And I heard a funny story just only. Haha. I need something to light up my life now. Boring me settling in. Yea. Just wondered also, why din I have such light-hearted/funny moments. Is it me? My style? Sighs. Or maybe, I'm too into the fun, that I forget the fun moment itself.

I'm feeling like a lil' Lego dude now...haha. I miss the times when one has nothing to worry, nothing to think, nothing to care, nothing to embrace. Or is nothingness just an excuse for people who do not wish to learn new things?



Blabbering, I am.


Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Music: Wang Xin Ling - Huang Hun Xiao