TMNT

Not TNT but TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Fourth feature film for these green creatures, but I guess their value has not gone down...yet!

Luckily for me, this was a movie which was decided in advance; TMNT was due to open on a Friday instead of a Thursday, possibly to catch the evening crowd after a long week of work and with a weekend round the corner! Was in a fully-packed cinema with Yanling, and then a guy who sits so straight up (or is he tall? I dun think so...) plonked in the seat right in front of me! Darned. I tried to sit straight to view the movie, but his round head just blocked out the entire picture in the bottom center, which is super irritating. So I had no choice but to keep shifting my head left and right to watch the movie.

Maybe the design of the cinema was not meant for people sitting so straight up, or for tall people, but I had hoped that there would be some sense of understanding if you're tall and in the center of the cinema and sitting up straight. After that I had a sore neck...awww..

Anyway back to the movie...it was great to see a fully animated movie! But the turtles were a tad too slim for me Just didn't work out for me 'cos in my opinion (and from comics and the TV series) they were supposed to be much fatter and stockier. Wassup with the change in image? Dieting?! (I wonder how one goes dieting on a diet of pizzas. bUrP~~~~)

Overall it was quite good! But maybe I expected more from these green creatures, to deliver and to give a cool show. Mikey's jokes still crack me up, and the individual turtles' personalities were still more or less intact.



Was discussing with Yanling whether to go to St James or Clarke Quay to destress...to relax. After all, exams are coming in a month's time. Sighs. And still a lotta assignments to go, lab reports to chiong, and TESTS! OMG. Mid-term tests next week.

Totally sian.

After a short walk down Orchard Road, with the traffic thinning out from Cine to PS, and after some inconclusive decisions, we decided to go home. Well, rest well girl! You need the rest! Think of it as postponing of event. Haa~

Managed to catch the last train on NEL, last train on NS line, last feeder bus from my interchange. Phew! And that meant that I reached home at...1am. HA~

3rd movie in 3 days...1 more tomorrow! Long time never watch movies liaos...lol.

Current Mood: Happy

Current Music: Byul - I Think I