I think you guys would not believe that you can try out go-karting for free, because I just did that today and I thought it was totally awesome. I guess in Singapore, you can't get much chances to try it out, but over here, you have the opportunity to try out new things!
And the fun and hype surrounding go-karting certainly lived up to its expectations.
Imagine turning tight corners at high speeds, or slipping behind an opponent who is making a turn and coming out faster on the inside...it's so F1-ish. Haha. And the bath cap I had in my helmet (F1?) was kinda big, it kept slipping down my forehead and I had to drive with one hand whilst adjusting my vision!
And I'm glad I really tried it. It was great! The makeshift track was on an existing carpark with tyres all around to demarcate the track, and the students' even roped in ExxonMobil and Shell to sponsor the company coming in to do the go-karting, so that students like us can try it for free!
Damn...I want more of this!!!
The track
The bath cap was too big.
Good to go!
Ready to rumble...
Turning a corner...
Will NUS have such an activity within the school campus? Hmmm....
Current Mood:
Happy
2 Responses to
wah!!so exciting!!i also want to go..hmm maybe u can set up a company with enpingy..then is go-cyclcing!!hurhur
Heys Peiying!
Seldom see u online also...hmm how's ya doing? Ahems...u can do so...i think one of the student association (NUS Motoring Club??) is doing a go-karting proposal...haha.
Go-cycling...ahems....new version of bicycles? :P
Something to say?